Before using this site, please make sure that you note the following important information:
This disclaimer governs your use of all parts of our website https://tlbi.online and all of its pages (hereafter: the “Website”) which are made available to you by The Learning Biology Initiative (we/us/our).
No Responsibility Disclaimer
To the maximum extent permitted by law, while we provide the information contained at the Website in good faith, we do not warrant that the information on the Website is correct, and we accept no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information and will not be responsible for any loss that results from you relying on the Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
a) we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information or material on the Sites or for results obtained from use of this information or material;
b) information at the Website is provided “as is”. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Sites. In using the Website, you acknowledge that the Internet is inherently unreliable and we are not responsible for any inaccuracies, interferences or interruptions in providing the Website to you;
c) to the extent permitted by law we exclude all implied conditions and warranties, including as to completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the information at the Website;
d) we will share knowledge with due care and skill but we do not warrant that our services will be provided without fault or disruption. To the extent allowed by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising and whether directly or indirectly) relating in any way to the Website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the Website;
- you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website and/or any linked website;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to, and use of, the Website;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website;
- any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party; and/or
the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of any product or service of any linked sites.
- We decline all liability for criminal acts committed by users, based on an incorrect interpretation of information on this Website.
- We are not liable for possible viruses, if these should occur despite the precautions taken on the website, and declines all liability for any damage that such viruses may cause.
– You indemnify and hold us and our shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the violation of these terms by you.
– We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third-party through the Website or any linked website or featured in any banner or other advertising. Please note that the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
– We will not be partly to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products and services.
– Use of any third-party product or service is solely at your own risk, and we do not and will not accept liability for any loss or damage, howsoever occurring, as a result of your use of third-party products or services.
The information contained on the Service is for general information purposes only. The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of the Service.
In no event shall the The Learning Biology Initiative be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. The Company reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Views Expressed Disclaimer
The website may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other author, agency, organization, employer or The Learning Biology Initiative.
Comments published by users are their sole responsibility and the users will take full responsibility, liability and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment. The Learning Biology Initiative is not liable for any comment published by users and reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever.
If You wish to use copyrighted material from the Website for your own purposes then, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
By Using this Website, you agree not to use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy Web pages from the Website or any content contained herein without The Learning Biology Initiative’s prior expressed written permission. You undertake not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website. You further undertake not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: Dec 02, 2020.