The Learning Biology
Story of the month
- Students of class 11th, 12th
- Students who are preparing for medical entrance exams such as NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER etc
- Graduation students who are willing to join the fun in learning biology or applied subjects.
- Someone who is curious and open to discussions which are scientific in origin and revolve around biology or applied subjects such as biotechnology, molecular biology, genetics, pharmacology and so many more. You got the idea.
- Check the NEET page if you are preparing for medical entrance exams.
- Check out the NON-ACADEMIC SUPPORT for guidance, motivation and other fun activities.
- Check the DISCUSSION GROUP page, if you are keen on participating in discussions which are scientific in nature but can go far and beyond the syllabus of school level biology.